[Bf-funboard] some pipeline related requests

Patrik Andersson patrik.andersson.se at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:04:06 CEST 2014

Your request is motivated.

Please don't take it personal if the response is not what you expected.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for the discussion, the moderator
has to answer on that point. I think blenderstorm the name is, is a site
for brainstorming ideas for blender, also you could file it as a future
request bug.

Kind regards
Patrik