[Bf-funboard] Ability to Set Groups on Curve Vertices

Ajlan Altug ajlanaltug at genesys-da.com
Sat Aug 2 20:35:22 CEST 2014

My point exactly... Any 3D production could yield tons of arbitrary
problems to solve. It's more than useful to have the ability to solve these
problems with low level elements and abilities that you can combine and use
to your advantage. If I want half of the verts on a curve affected by a
modifier, I'm pretty much out of solutions at this point...