[Bf-funboard] Ability to Set Groups on Curve Vertices

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 20:27:29 CEST 2014

Agree this would be great functionality to have,

I expect the difficult thing to do is to attach data to vertices so
that every tool that adds/removes bezier vertices doesn't also have to
line up an array of deform verts too.

Ideally we could have something similar to meshes - where we can
attach arbitrary custom-data.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Ajlan Altug <ajlanaltug at genesys-da.com> wrote:
> I'm basically on all fours begging for the ability to set vertex groups on
> curve points. Very important for all kind of setups. I do hope the devs are
> reading these mails...
>
> Cheers;
>
> AJ
>
> --