[Bf-funboard] Space saving UI proposal

Jim Cantley semajcantley at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:55:39 CEST 2014

I don't mean to sound rude and very much enjoy this email subscription but this is the greatest number of emails I have ever received in such a small time period and think this is better reserved for forums or ICQ or something. I may be mistaken here and apologize if I am but I wake up to a load of emails and this has happened recently as well as it has today. Blender rulz, the ideas rulz, just not in large amounts in my mailbox! :P