[Bf-funboard] Volumetric normals based on density gradient?

Tiago Estill de Noronha TiagoTiagoT+Bf-funboard at Gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:43:53 CEST 2014

Just 4 points might not produce the most accurate result, hence why i said
N; make it an user settable number so the user can choose how much time
they want to exchange for accuracy.

I see this being useful for all sorts of complex materials; liquids with
bubbles, transparent stuff with non-homogeneous density (like mixed
temperature air, some types of glass, gravitational lensing and so on),
those fancy stones that got reflective iridescent flakes inside etc