[Bf-funboard] Menu buttons and dropdowns

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:04:39 CEST 2014

Hi again,

Campbell I just noticed the fix you committed for this does not affect
pop-ups (last operator popup for instance).
Additionally, the recent change that allows dragging popups by the collar
(pretty cool) does not work with every popup, for instance the "extrude"
menu (alt+e) or the last operator popup in edit mode if last operator was
anything else than extrude (bisect, loop cut, etc. don't work).

Cheers,

Hadrien