[Bf-funboard] Artificial Intelligence aided user interface...

W. Nelson indigitalspace at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 23:57:44 CEST 2013

I suggest further refining your ideas in the branches of AI called IA and SA.  They are much more focused on what you mentioned.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_agent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_agent

Some common requests for help I have heard from users are:
  what shortcut keys/menus to use in what order for specific workflows to use important Blender features

  what is the start to finish workflow from modeling through the rest of the common steps ending up with a specific style of rendering
 how to model an object efficiently so it is versatile and not full of unnecessary polys
  what steps are needed to make an interesting animation or what is the workflow
  to sum these up, basically what is asked is how to make their work look "better."

Good luck,
JTa