[Bf-funboard] Context highlights for layers, groups, &c

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 10:28:03 CEST 2013

I actually quite like this idea. Like when pressing "m" or "shift+m" (for bones also)
 -> hovering above a layer(or pressing a shorcut) and getting a list to scroll through with a search bar underneath (one of the standard blender popups) This could actually work and not be too hard to implement.

should work on the layer popup menus,in the properties editor,and in the 3D view header.

highlighting might be slightly trickier even though it could be useful as well.