[Bf-funboard] floating windows don't stay on top!

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:34:26 CEST 2013

I agree partly. The other side of this truth is, that it is NOT
always better to make the whole stuff visible. Sometimes it is
better to hide less important things. The user can get tired of
looking for the few buttons which he is actually using for a certain
task. Especially the old (until 2.49) concept was the opposite.
>From 2.50 on it became a little better.

I am sure, Blender could be more context-sensitive and object-orientated.
E. g. to provide information or adjustment possibilites using right-click
or
double-click on objects, property-icons and so on.

What do you think about having some clear icons on the border which
automatically slide in on mouse-over and provide the associated properties
at a glance?
Advantages: No shortcuts and mouse-clicks necessary, easy to detect,
intuitive, fast, clear, attractive.
Disadvantages: don't know