[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:17:08 CEST 2013

Democratic design doesn't work, ok!
My intention was not about making elections
pro or contra a certain UI idea ;-)
But to find out what kind of UI is popular among the users is not the same.
A popular UI could also mean, that it feels comfortable for most of the
users.
Blender has many good ideas in his UI, some are quite unique, but
nevertheless
many users don't feel comfortable and complain about some odd workflows.
Developers have a different view to this topic and sometimes it leads to
non-intuitive solutions.

If this bf-funboard is adequate to find out the best solution for the
future Blender UI, then it's of course great!