[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Wed Sep 25 16:55:34 CEST 2013

Karl Kühberger <karl.kuehberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe we should make a forum for all the UI topics. A place, where
> all users (and of course developers) could make proposals for the UI of
> Blender 3.0.

That was the original intent of this mailing list (funboard = functionality
board).

There's already an over abundance of user input... here and all over the
internet. A "collection" repo is not really needed in my opinion. Furthermore,
if I may be so bold, there are very few things that are suitable for being
designed by popularity... a user interface is not one of them.

Let's see how things shake out at Blender Conference and see about the
formation of a small UI team after that to address some of the outstanding
issues in Blender's UI.

  -Jason