[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:25:40 CEST 2013

Maybe we should make a forum for all the UI topics. A place, where
all users (and of course developers) could make proposals for the UI of
Blender 3.0.

If you want, I could install such a forum and make some categories like
"Mockups", "Icon Sets", "Outliner", "Material Editor", "Selecting using
right-click vs.
using left-click etc.

The purpose is:

- collect and discuss all UI-related stuff at on place
- find out, what the majority of users really expects from a new UI
- provide decision help to the developers
- make Blender's UI even better by listen to the users

If there is already such a place, please let me know.

Karl