[Bf-funboard] Critical improvements and features

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:51:40 CEST 2013

You are right! I have overseen some of the positive sides of the file
browser.
The drag&drop functionality out of an open file browser window is really
neat.
But when I want to append stuff from another blend file, this way doesn't
work.
In the file browser I cannot enter the blend file per double-click to
choose only
a part of it. It appends the whole file and replaces the actual file
without asking,
if I want to save my work before.
A search field would be of great use too.