[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:29:30 CEST 2013

I agree with you, at least in the most points.
The strength of Blender is the non-overlapping UI, imho it should stay.
It should be cleaned up. A better outliner and a material editor (e. g. like
in cinema 4d) should be of high priority.
I don't agree with you in the point of multi object editing, because it
throws
up more problems than it solves.
I want to emphasize two other points (I know, I am repeating ;-)
- Left-click-selection in viewport (most editors already have it) and a
context-menu on right click
- A fully configurable toolbox: it should be possible to choose between
icons-only, text-only and icon+text; it should be
possible to delete tools and add it per drag and drop).