[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Gatis Kurzemnieks gatis.kurzemnieks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:16:08 CEST 2013

I know interface pretty good, and with UI work I mean adding the missing
things - proper outliner behaviour, materials window, your mentioned
dependancy graph, multi object editing etc. No need to change what is good
- only add what is missing and do little cleanup. Seems like high priority
work to me.