[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf
harley.acheson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:02:33 CEST 2013
> I wrote this wiki page because I see a lot of UI discussion and
> mockups, but they often generate more questions than answers for me.
And I love the document. A great read. But it is a static read-only
document so it doesn't seem to lend itself to furthering discussion.
I mean it poses a lot of good questions, but it is not explained how
you want those questions answered.
Here is the last iteration I that I personally liked based on William's
Some of the things I liked about it, not merely "the look"
- headers always on top.
- treating the info editor as a distinct container for the app
- better visual distinction between different editors
- thin scroll bars
- single column properties editor
- vertical tabs for properties editor
- 3D view Interaction Mode menu to left of text menu
- treatment of Editor type menu
- all corners act act as window split areas
More information about the Bf-funboard