[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:43:57 CEST 2013

> Indeed, it wasn't my intention to start a UI discussion in this
> thread, better start new threads for that.

Ok, no text then. But I'm a bit confused now. You do want more mockups,
right? You stated that here ->

 >One thing I would love to see from designers is a mockup or sketch of
what the full Blender UI should look like

And the mockups on BA focus on redoing the whole interface, which I
suppose is not what the Foundation wants done - the UI got a revamp not
so long ago after all. So I guess small usability changes are the
direction at the moment - evolution, not revolution. Am I close?

Just trying to contribute.