[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:16:12 CEST 2013

> I think this is an exhausting way to have a discussion.

Well, Brecht will talk about the UI at the conference. I won't be there,
but if he likes some of my ideas or my mockups, then he can mention them
there - I think that is a great opportunity to contribute. Yeah, I wrote
a lot, sorry.

> I think if pop-ups are the answer, you're asking the wrong question ;)

We already have confirmation popups - when you save over a file and when
you start a new file. It's to prevent you from losing your work by accident.