[Bf-funboard] Properties tab shortcuts

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 00:20:19 CEST 2013

Just had an additional idea,maybe not as good or ideal as it the number changes every tab

but what if you press 2 numbers quickly following each other?

like:

9 & 5 would make ->material -> 5th panel
4 & 6 would make -> world -> 6th panel

I have counted though and there are more tabs then there are numbers....
Particles and physics get = and -   ? (next to the numbers)

just some thoughts