[Bf-funboard] mask modifier slowing down armature modifier

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:47:16 CEST 2013

Likely this isn't a bug, mask modifier rebuilds the mesh based on
tagged vertices, it just happens not to be so fast.

But if you think it really is a bug - (for example if mask is running
slower then much more invovled modifiers such as decimate or boolean),
then you will need to report it so a developer can take your file and
profile the case you're running into.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Paweł Łyczkowski
<pawellyczkowski at gmail.com> wrote:
> The mask modifier is slowing the armature modifier a lot, regardless if
> it's before or after it, and I don't see why that should be.
>
> This probably should go to bugs, but I'm lazy so I'm writing here.
>
> Regards
> Paweł Łyczkowski
> plyczkowski.com

- Campbell