[Bf-funboard] Render size percent in compositor

Ильдар Ахметгалеев akhilman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 03:07:03 CEST 2013

Many compositors uses view space cordinates, not pixels. For example
(0, 0) as center of the screen and (1, 0.5625) and (-1, -0.5625) for
upper right and lower left cornests of image with 16:9 asptect ratio.
So we have rectangle always mapped biggest edge of output image which
doesn't depend of render resoulution and aspect ratio. All imported
images maps in same way. All values like moving/scaling/bluging also
uses this values.

http://akhil.ru