[Bf-funboard] Render size percent in compositor

W. Nelson indigitalspace at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 16:20:03 CEST 2013

I have been looking at this issue also for a while.  I have a simple py addon panel to give more control but I think more needs to be done than py can do.  Another point is 50% is of the resolution H and V numbers not the pixel count.  It doesn't result in 50% less pixels.  It only halves each resolution number.   I regularly need half of the pixel count or a specific reduced resolution target such as 240.  The speed of the workflow is important here also.

A quick reduction of 1920x1080 to 720, 480 or 240 are most useful to me.  Not some arbitrary percentage.  As mentioned other side effects are also should be reconsidered.  So a 1+ to the previous posts.  The biggest value of this feature in general is as test renders or web targets IMHO.

JTa