[Bf-funboard] Weight picker ,weight value radial slider

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:21:03 CET 2013

Is there a way to "pick" the weight of a vertex point via a color picker-like tool?

If there is not I would suggest thinking about adding it.
I feel this could speed up weight painting as it would be an organic way of picking several different weight values without having to go to the toolshelf to change this.

A shorcut to increase/decrease weight value through shortcuts (like the "f shortcut" for brush resize) , seems to not be present as well. If it is please enlighten me,if it isn't it might be smart to add this as well. Similar to the brush resize you could show the color of the current weight value in a circle and increase /decrease the value by moving the mouse in or out,with a minimum and maximum of 0 and 1.

A numerical value next to this circle ,depicting the weight value numericly, could be beneficial as well

In my personal experience I feel I lose too much time setting the weight value in the toolshelf. Any solution to this,whether it be the ones I described,or other ones other people think up would be a huge improvement.