[Bf-funboard] Experimental keymap introduction video

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Sun Oct 27 17:31:38 CET 2013

I'm starting to put together some videos to teach the new
input-map/key-map I've been been developing.  This is the first video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaB7r_Q47qk

This video is just a short intro to communicate some broad concepts
and some of the thought process behind developing the keymap, and
hopefully to get people interested in trying it out.

The intent of these videos in general is to give people a chance to
start trying the keymap out, and to communicate some of the keymap's
primary ideas, especially for the new UI process that Brecht and Ton
are getting started.

I'll post more videos to this thread as I complete them.

--Nathan