[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:53:37 CEST 2013

In retrospect Davids patch should have been split up (talked on IRC
and think we both agree on that now)

To give an example on how one small may need review on its own see the
replies to this tracker item.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=36900&group_id=9&atid=498

Functionality is in Blender now but with edits to the proposed solution.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM, david j <davidj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2013 4:31 PM, "Harley Acheson" <harley.acheson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I hope you are kidding about this, because that does not
>> sound acceptable at all.  We fully expect you to submit 12
>> separate 1-line patches.
>>
>> LOL
>
> Thanks Harley, for injecting some much needed levity. I seriously laughed
> out loud.
>
> A paraphrase of a quote comes to mind..
>
> All patches have bugs; all patches can be reduced by one line; therefore,
> all patches can be reduced to one line of buggy code.

- Campbell