[Bf-funboard] UI talk + session at bconf

david j davidj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 05:31:51 CEST 2013

@Jude - If that's directed at my comments, I'm confused.

I am not one of the "UI Revolutionists". I think blender UI is in-general
really really well designed and nice today. I just find it super glitchy,
uncommunicative, and unpredictable. I'm just trying to streamline being
able to fix glitchy UI bugs, and make subtle UI changes to improve clarity.
I'm just finding the overhead too high.

I want (a) a clear UI decision making process for blender, for outside
developers/constributors like me to use to propose and get UI changes
approved (b) to reduce the overhead for non-committer patches (especially
bugfixes) to get accepted.

Andrew Price is not going to help with any of that. It needs to be BF (and
Ton) process changes.