[Bf-funboard] Blender 2.6.9 Lines and BSurfaces questions.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 6 08:45:46 CET 2013

As David already said you, these kind of "help using Blender" questions
are not suited for this list (nor to any existing one, afaik) - this one
is dedicated to discussion about new features, ideas, etc.

Again, you should ask your questions on
http://blenderartists.org/forum/, or on IRC (#blender, on freenode.net).

Bastien