[Bf-funboard] Blender 2.6.9 Lines and BSurfaces questions.

A Z poweruserm at live.com.au
Wed Nov 6 08:36:48 CET 2013

Is there anyone else on this email list who can answer Blender questions?

Is there a better email list that this one to ask about functionality

and how to do things with Blender 2.6.9?

There are 3 tasks that my exercises and viewing of tutorial videos havn't helped much on.
Could someone just reply with practical answers, if possible?

-What do I actually do to get bsurfaces generating between two Grease Pencil lines?
 can put down a plane and get the bsurfaces menu to show in the
<t> area, but it hangs
whenever I get it to go and or does
nothing. How do I get it to run and give me the resultant grid,
with the
 new options thereafter?

-What is the keyboard shortcut for subdivisions on a path? How may I select all subdivisions on a path?

-How
 do I turn a straight, individual path into a bezier, as well as in
place too? How may I turn an individual straight
path, composite paths,
and beziers into a grease pencil line, in reverse (would need to for
bsurfaces and other options)?
Otherwise what would you do with aid in
drawing nicer grease pencil lines?