[Bf-funboard] Blender 2.6.9 Lines and BSurfaces questions.

A Z poweruserm at live.com.au
Wed Nov 6 06:04:27 CET 2013

Firstly, are there people answering questions for the use of Blender here still?  Next:

There are 3 tasks that my exercises and viewing of tutorial videos havn't helped much on.  Could someone
just reply with practical answers, if possible?

-What do I actually do to get bsurfaces generating between two Grease Pencil lines?
I can put down a plane and get the bsurfaces menu to show in the
<t> area, but it hangs whenever I get it to go and or does
nothing. How do I get it to run and give me the resultant grid, with the
 new options thereafter?

-What is the keyboard shortcut for subdivisions on a path? How may I select all subdivisions on a path?

-Howdo I turn a straight, individual path into a bezier, as well as in
place too? How may I turn an individual straight path,
composite paths, and beziers into a grease pencil line, in reverse
(would need to for bsurfaces and other options)? Otherwise
what would you do with aid in drawing nicer grease pencil lines?