[Bf-funboard] global properties & tool panels

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 12:53:07 CEST 2013

Could we please have an option to gave only 1 version of panel ordering in toolshelves (ALL toolshelves across Blender,not only those in 3D view,properties editor as well)

I get the benefit of being able to customize your shelves's order and the toggle visibility of panels,for each view. But when you find a setup you like, setting that up everytime makes it a pain that soon you won't bother with.

Like you have the global scene option,I envision a global shelves option,that no matter what view or editor,every change in order or toggle you make is apparant in all of them.

Right now the only real option is to get used to the default order,but I find it illogical,to me, and so I have difficulty finding what I need quickly. As long as there is no real way to really custromize and save shelve states,this would be the most ideal way to have a quick custom shelf,in all of blender.

kind regards

Steven