[Bf-funboard] Looking for air inflation simulation

Jude Jackson syzygy6 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 08:34:13 CEST 2013

I imagine it wouldn't hold up for physical accuracy, but I bet you could
use Cast or another deform modifier to simulate the same effect. The
biggest problem that comes to mind is that you'd have to weight paint the
small details so they don't deform too much.

Blender unfortunately has very limited physical simulations. They're not
the most impressive, but they do get the job done, though it might be more
useful to rig a model to replicate inflation than to actually pump
simulated air in your model.