[Bf-funboard] Tiny wish for Move shortcut

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Mon May 13 17:34:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

Today I was doing some modeling and had to extrude individual faces,
so first thing I did without thinking was to press E and E again...
guess what, didn't work... :)
Second thing I did was to add "E"key as shorcut for extrude individual
faces... knew it wouldn't work, but it would be interesting if the
"double" keys could be set by the user in a way as simple as that.

Let this mail be a reminder to take into account Matjaz suggestions! :)

Regards.