[Bf-funboard] Suggested list of precision modeling tools

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:38:31 CEST 2013

Well, that's not relevant in THIS forum.

According to "Get Involved!" page (
http://www.blender.org/community/get-involved/), this forum is meant for
"Functionality Research".
Here, visitors are expected to give feedback on development and come with
proposals for new Blender features.

I have posted 20 ideas in this thread.
So I would be glad to discuss if there are any objections to those ideas,
or if someone wants more clarity.

I do hope that the discussion does not stray in discussing whether I should
code or not.
Rather than coding, I'd like to help Blender project with things that I am
good at.

Besides the coders, the Blender community also needs testers, system
architects, documenters (e.g. Jared), educators (e.g. Neal Hirsig, Andrew
Price) and so on.
Asking these people to code would mean losing their excellent contribution
in their own core competence areas.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,
Narayan