[Bf-funboard] Physical Memory and Cycles

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 10 15:05:48 CEST 2013

I don't want to get in a discussion here, but I'll just say that from
working on Cycles OpenCL support and talking to AMD developers I did
not get this impression at all. Note we are talking here about the
closed source AMD implementation of OpenCL which is used by both open
source and closed source projects.

Brecht.