[Bf-funboard] Hotkeys for 3D view modes

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:48:06 CET 2013

Ton is supposedly integrating Pie Menus in this release cycle into trunk.
 The Z key puts all 6 options on 1 key, and adds smooth/flat shading as
well.  You can get working prototype to play around with it here:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?267414-Pie-Menus-(2-66)-Update-01-28-13

-Sean