[Bf-funboard] proportional editing addition

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:10:05 CEST 2013

I was going to make a space ship and found that if I create a grid of
verts (A subdivided square) and pull on the middle point in the y
direction, all the points move in the Y but not in the X. This is
great sometimes but other times I would love to be able to pull and
get a toffee effect. Pull in the Y and the shape gets thinner in the
X.
Would anyone like to make that?
Thanks!

--