[Bf-funboard] Toolbar mockups

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:16:54 CEST 2013

Both - yours and Vincent's - solutions are better than the actual one.
But I would prefer yours, because of the icons + tooltips, which is saving
space
and faster to recognize for visually sensitive people.

In both I miss the Bridge/Loft tool. Why always hide this important tool in
Blender?

Cheers
Karl