[Bf-funboard] proposed adjustment to object->display property subpanel

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:22:26 CEST 2013

.... that said, I do *appreciate* the feedback Gumster!

Overall any design can have flaws.. so far I think this proposed layout has
many fewer flaws than the original design, and that is really the question
we're asking here.

Do you agree with the change to place "wire" next to "draw all edges" since
they are related?
Do you agree with the change to clean-up the alignment and clarity of the
titles?

I don't personally agree that putting max-draw-type at the top is
appropriate, but I do understand where you are coming from. Are there any
other things which seem better to you about the original design, or is that
it?