[Bf-funboard] proposed adjustment to object->display property subpanel

Jude Jackson syzygy6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:54:49 CEST 2013

Yeah I'm a bit dubious on what the hierarchy that's allegedly being broken
is supposed to be. The proposed design cleans things up a bit and makes the
labeling clearer. There aren't actually categories in the object->display
menu, it's just a big array of independent operations. May as well treat it
that way.