[Bf-funboard] proposed adjustment to object->display property subpanel

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:43:13 CEST 2013

> ...the proposed layout breaks hierarchy....from large changes
> to small changes, top-down and left-right.

Actually I always thought the *current* order, with display type
on top, implied a hierarchy that doesn't actually exist.

What I mean is that with the current order it looks like "name",
"axis", and "wire" are somehow related to the display "type" when
they are not.

So for me the proposed layout fixes that issue too.

Harley