[Bf-funboard] proposed adjustment to object->display property subpanel

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:24:36 CEST 2013

David,

Are we showing the incorrect singular "Axis" there just because "Axes"
looks funny outside of a sentence giving it context? I notice that the
tooltip is correct.

The way you've laid out your mockups, I could see "Draw All Edges" being
simply "All Edges".  It is such a more obvious part of the "Display" list
they way you have it that the "Draw" now _could_ be discarded as redundant.

> ...trying to clarify the tooltip for "Draw All Edges"

"Display all mesh edges. Disabled merges some collinear edges" ?

Harley