[Bf-funboard] proposed adjustment to object->display property subpanel

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:05:08 CEST 2013

Today I made this simple change to cleanup the object-properties
display-panel. Before I post the patch, I want to see if anyone has any
comments on how it turned out. See the image for old/new comparisons.

Question 1: Any opinions on wording for draw-type-limit label? Resasonable
options are "Maximum Draw Type:", or "Limit Draw To:" ... The former is
used in the tooltip currently. I used the latter in my original mocukup.

Question 2: While making this change, I removed a few object-type +
field-combos which I don't think have any effect. Please let me know if you
think any of these are in error. --- removed (maximum-draw-type and
texture-space) for (camera and empty)

note: I did -not- remove curve maximum-draw-type, even though it's probably
not useful, because technically setting a curve to bounding-box does switch
it's display to bounding box. (the other settings appear to have no effect)

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=56188