[Bf-funboard] Toolbar mockups

Vincent Akkermans vincent at ack-err.net
Fri Jul 19 13:08:14 CEST 2013

Yes, that was a deliberate choice in these mockups to allow for less required vertical space and also to keep textual descriptions. The consideration was that 1) textual descriptions are helpful, especially when there are many edit modes and many buttons, and b) icon-only can become quite a jumble when many icons are required (e.g. 36 in the Mesh Tools panel!).

More vertical space is a compromise in the wrong direction?

There is some space that can be shaved off still, perhaps by dropping the shortcuts.

Vincent