[Bf-funboard] Adding "unify brush settings" option in texture paint mode/image editor toolbars

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 14:19:25 CEST 2013

Hello all,

today I've spent an hour searching for the "unify brush settings" (size and
strength) in the image editor and the 3DView. Little did I know they can
only be found in the 3DView header's "brush" menu. In sculpt mode, weight
paint mode and vertex paint mode, they are located in the toolbar, under a
panel called "options". Could it be added in texture paint mode toolbar, as
well as in the image editor toolbar ? That would be awesome if someone
could commit this.

Cheers,

Hadrien