[Bf-funboard] hide by type (filter)

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:45:46 CEST 2013

In the meantime, thar selection tools that can help you achieve most of
this, although it does require more steps than a hypothetical dedicated
functionality :

1/ select grouped (shift+g), works with groups, layers, passes, etc.
2/ select all by type (select menu), granted it selects everything that's
the same type (and visible), regardless of whether it's on layer x or y

>From there I don't think you can batch-restrict selectability, at least I
didn't find... that would be a good addition if indeed it is missing...