[Bf-funboard] hide by type (filter)

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:25:19 CEST 2013

Maya has a menu for selecting what you want to show/hide in the viewport,
by type. It exists in addition to both layers and per-object show/hide
functionality, and is quite handy, although Blender works differently so
I'm not sure it actually needs something similar. Don't scene layers do the
trick ? I usually save one layer for lights, another one for cameras, one
for the geometry, one for the rig, etc.