[Bf-funboard] Toggling proportional edit during transform

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 23:29:47 CEST 2013

Checkboxes are just another UI representation of a boolean, so in my case,
given that I use mainly hotkeys instead of buttons or menus, it wouldn't
make a difference. However, there is a downside to this "combined" menu :
the only way to verify which proportional editing mode is active is to open
the menu to see which checkbox is checked. As of now, you can do that
instantly because the icons for "distance/connected/off" appear directly in
the toolbar.
Anyway I don't think a three-step menu, visually speaking, would be that
big of a deal. When off, the on/off toggle alone would be shown, and it
would expand when turned on, showing the menus for mode and falloff.