[Bf-funboard] Toggling proportional edit during transform

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 21:12:50 CEST 2013

I estimate the coding for (1) is minimal.. but IMO this only makes sense if
we think proportional editing toggle is the "one remaining thing" that
should be toggleable during modal grab. I don't know whether this is true
or not, but I'm suspicious.

A good place to start would be a breakdown of all the toggles that affect
grab, which ones have modal-grab hotkeys and which don't. I'm not sure of
this myself. Can you post such a quick summary?