[Bf-funboard] Toggling proportional edit during transform

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:04:24 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot for your insight David. As I understand it, there would be a
risk for some kind of conflict between shortcuts contained inside a tool,
and "global", viewport-scope shortcuts ?
It is delicate to grasp for a non-developer, however there would also be UI
work to do here, so I'd be glad to submit a few ideas myself. As a lazy
modeler, I feel this is worth thinking about. Now what does this represent
from a coding perspective ?

Hadrien