[Bf-funboard] modal drag modifier-key-discovery

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:17:09 CEST 2013

Matjaz Lamut,

> My use case when using modal  tools is also to check whether an option
> is ON / OFF. Only some of them can be seen from the 3d view. For Z to
> cut through I can't tell whether it's enabled simply by looking at the
model.

Makes sense. In this case though (unless I'm clued-out) the only toggles are
"Z" and "C" keys. Those keys change a mode so it is nice to know what mode
you are in now, not just what you'd get by hitting the key (my initial
idea).  But
Ctrl and Shift are only modifiers so there should be no need to show on/off
since they only do something special while those keys are held down.

So is this all we need?  Or am I missing some details?

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55284

Cheers, Harley